HOTEL JARDÍN TROPICAL SET FOR DECEMBER RELAUNCH
Christmas has come early for those looking for one of the best hotel experiences in Tenerife, thanks to a major refurbishment of the stunning Hotel Jardín Tropical.
Situated in Costa Adeje in the south of the largest of the Canary Islands, the exclusive hotel overlooks the Atlantic Ocean with stunning views towards the neighbouring island of La Gomera and benefits from Tenerife’s constant year-round sunshine and temperatures of around 23°c.
But a recent investment programme at the 390-room hotel has now made the premium experience even more enticing ahead of the December 1, 2017 relaunch, just in time for a sun-drenched festive season for those looking to escape the UK winter.
The new-look hotel’s interior style has been overseen by Barcelona-based Jaime Beriestain, who was awarded the prestigious AD Espana Interior Designer of the Year in 2016 and has an extensive portfolio of previous clients at some of the most salubrious hotels around the world.
His vision has gained huge acclaim and the Hotel Jardín Tropical project has created a chic, personal touch, while retaining its unique personality in its spectacular setting.
Aside from the new look, there is also a fresh take on luxury. The Club is a fabulous new five-star experience with exclusive features for guests who prefer an extra layer of comfort with 90 rooms and suites, exlusive hotel areas and a host of features to enhance any stay to an even higher standard.
Hotel director Saad Azzam said: “We look forward to welcoming our guests to the relaunch of Hotel Jardín Tropical and we are sure it will go beyond all expectations in terms of service. We believe we offer the very best hotel experience in Tenerife.”
Hotel Jardín Tropical’s extensive facilities include:
• Outstanding dining options including: Laguna Food Market buffet restaurant, Burger & Crab poolside snacks and lighter lunches, Ugo & Vandino’s authentic Italian cuisine, Las Rocas Ocean Food & Beach Club for a fresh seafood in a wonderful sunset terrace and Churrasco Argentine Steak House with mouthwatering dishes and live music.
• Lively bars or a more relaxing cocktail terrace.
• Open air gym with state-of-the-art equipment and incredible sea views.
• Two outdoor swimming pools – one filled directly from the sea daily – and easy beach access.
• Close proximity and reduced rates to play any of Tenerife’s outstanding golf courses.
• Tropical Wellness, Health And Beauty Centre includes: jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath and refreshing tropical showers as well as a wide range of massage and beauty treatments.
For more details on Hotel Jardín
Tropical, visit www.jardin-tropical.com
AT THE DOUBLE FOR PGA NATIONAL TURKEY AS GOLF BUSINESS BOOMSPGA National Turkey Antalya Golf Club’s reputation as one of Europe’s...read more
LEADBETTER’S STOKE PARK ‘DREAM COMES TRUE’The legendary golf coach David Leadbetter opened his new European academy...read more
LA MANGA CLUB DOUBLES UP AT EUROPE’S TRAVEL ‘OSCARS’One of the world’s most iconic sporting venues, La Manga Club continues...read more
FIRST BIRTHDAY HAS WEST CLIFFS DREAMING OF NUMBER ONEWest Cliffs Golf Links may still be in its infancy but it has plenty to...read more
VERDURA TURNS TO TECHNOLOGY TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN GOLFERSSicily’s Verdura Resort is using technology to take analysis to a whole...read more
COLIN’S MEMORY SPURS ON GOLFING FUNDRAISERSThree golf industry figures remembered a fourth as they raised funds for...read more