HOTEL JARDÍN TROPICAL SET FOR DECEMBER RELAUNCH
Christmas has come early for those looking for one of the best hotel experiences in Tenerife, thanks to a major refurbishment of the stunning Hotel Jardín Tropical.
Situated in Costa Adeje in the south of the largest of the Canary Islands, the exclusive hotel overlooks the Atlantic Ocean with stunning views towards the neighbouring island of La Gomera and benefits from Tenerife’s constant year-round sunshine and temperatures of around 23°c.
But a recent investment programme at the 390-room hotel has now made the premium experience even more enticing ahead of the December 1, 2017 relaunch, just in time for a sun-drenched festive season for those looking to escape the UK winter.
The new-look hotel’s interior style has been overseen by Barcelona-based Jaime Beriestain, who was awarded the prestigious AD Espana Interior Designer of the Year in 2016 and has an extensive portfolio of previous clients at some of the most salubrious hotels around the world.
His vision has gained huge acclaim and the Hotel Jardín Tropical project has created a chic, personal touch, while retaining its unique personality in its spectacular setting.
Aside from the new look, there is also a fresh take on luxury. The Club is a fabulous new five-star experience with exclusive features for guests who prefer an extra layer of comfort with 90 rooms and suites, exlusive hotel areas and a host of features to enhance any stay to an even higher standard.
Hotel director Saad Azzam said: “We look forward to welcoming our guests to the relaunch of Hotel Jardín Tropical and we are sure it will go beyond all expectations in terms of service. We believe we offer the very best hotel experience in Tenerife.”
Hotel Jardín Tropical’s extensive facilities include:
• Outstanding dining options including: Laguna Food Market buffet restaurant, Burger & Crab poolside snacks and lighter lunches, Ugo & Vandino’s authentic Italian cuisine, Las Rocas Ocean Food & Beach Club for a fresh seafood in a wonderful sunset terrace and Churrasco Argentine Steak House with mouthwatering dishes and live music.
• Lively bars or a more relaxing cocktail terrace.
• Open air gym with state-of-the-art equipment and incredible sea views.
• Two outdoor swimming pools – one filled directly from the sea daily – and easy beach access.
• Close proximity and reduced rates to play any of Tenerife’s outstanding golf courses.
• Tropical Wellness, Health And Beauty Centre includes: jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath and refreshing tropical showers as well as a wide range of massage and beauty treatments.
For more details on Hotel Jardín
Tropical, visit www.jardin-tropical.com
WEST CLIFFS VOTED WORLD’S BEST NEW GOLF COURSE … AGAINThe stunning West Cliffs Golf Links, in Portugal, continues to rack up the...read more
EASTER LAUNCH FOR LA MANGA CLUB CHELSEA FOUNDATION SOCCER SCHOOLThe Chelsea FC Foundation has helped thousands of children worldwide...read more
NICKLAUS ACADEMY TUITION BREAKS HAVE MAJOR APPEAL AT FINCA CORTESINGolfers can draw inspiration from one of the game’s legends when they...read more
PGA NATIONAL TURKEY PREPARING TO SWING INTO ACTION AT IGTMThe newly-rebranded PGA National Turkey Antalya Golf Club is gearing up...read more
HOTEL JARDÍN TROPICAL SET FOR DECEMBER RELAUNCHChristmas has come early for those looking for one of the best hotel...read more
AZALEA TO SPEARHEAD 2018 UK MARKETING FOR SOUILLAC GOLF & COUNTRY CLUBSet in the heart of the beautiful Dordogne Valley, Souillac Golf & Country...read more